Monday, December 15, 2008

I'm bouncing off the walls!!!!!




Yes, not only River, but Forest as well!!! We had a fun filled ice day. We did get out today because we had to go get Kat and take her to a vet because Tonka (her puppy) had a rash(ish) thing on his leg and we wanted to make sure it wasn't ringworm. It wasn't and we got some medicine so all is well with Tonka. We have Kat's last (hopefully) doctor's appt. tomorrow morning. Last week he said that if she made it until Tuesday he would schedule the induction so I'll have more on that tomorrow. By the way, I was confident the baby would come on Friday since it was the largest and closest full moon we've had since 1993. Literally, the planets were aligned and the gravitational pull should have been the strongest, but alas, NO BABY! So back to today: River was wound for sound and he did the funniest/smartest thing ever!!! He was carrying Lucy the new kitty around let's just say, not so gently. When I asked him to put her down for the 20th time I finally put him in his room to "think". Forest went up to get him out and River asked if we got his note. He said that he wrote us a note and put it downstairs. He had sneaked out of his room and got some paper and a marker and "wrote us a note". I asked him to read it to us and this is what it said,"Why do I have to get into trouble because of the cat?"
Well...let's just say I was very impressed that he was stating his case in writing. Now he knows why he got into trouble, but still I am impressed. I even recognized some of the letters. He is so smart!!!

1 comment:

Terra said...

Yea for blog updates!! You are good at this blog thing! Hope all goes well tomorrow. I can't believe it is already time. Can't wait for some girly play dates or time for us to chit chat while our beautiful little girls sleep! :) Smart little guy for writing. I'm impressed! Your baby is going to be a big brother very soon!!