Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My first blog game

I've been tagged to do my first blog game. The only sad thing is I don't really have anyone to tag when I'm done. My good friend Terra tagged me and the others she tagged are really the only blog friends I have. That's ok- I'm playing anyway!!
My Five Favorite Things:

1. My family: I know that is a cliche, but I waited so long to get married and have kids that I truly look forward to coming home every night and just being in the same room together, doing something, or doing nothing.
2. My jobs: I LOVE my 2 jobs! I have the best of both worlds in education. I get to work with all these fabulous teachers(honestly the best in the biz)duing the day and then I get to teach future teachers one night a week.
3. Coffee: I love the smell, the taste, the color, the way it makes me feel; it's almost an addiction. MMMMM...just thinking about it!!!!
4. Cooking: and eating what I cook unfortunately. I love to experiment with recipes or making up my own. I really do cook about 5 or 6 nights a week.
5. Reading: This has always been a passion of mine since I was a little girl. I love reading almost anything but mostly historical fiction and cookbooks. Although most recently I've loved Twilight! MMMMM...Edward!

More Blogging Fun...A Get to know me survey
Who's Who

What is your husband's name? Forest

How long have you been married? 7 years, dating 2 the first time (when we were 16), 1 the second time around (when we weren't 16)

How old is he? 38

Who is taller? He is, but not by much

Who can sing better? Neither of us can sing at all, but I'm the one who tries the most.

Who is smarter? Big red firetruck!!! Me, of course! lol But Forest can make, build, or fix ANYTHING!!

Who does the laundry? Me, but I'm pretty sure Forest just thinks we have a magic machine that does it all!

Who pays the bills? Me; he'd rather not even know about the money.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed it's Forest.

Who mows the lawn? Forest; he has a riding lawnmower and loves to ride it around.

Who cooks the meals? Me.But even though I love to cook, I too cook the same 5 or 6 favorite meals over and over. Forest only knows how to make chili and tacos and yet he never even makes those two meals.

Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Well since I am never wrong, I guess it's not me.

Who kissed who first? I'm sure it was Forest. I was only 16 and probably not brave enough.

Who wears the pants? Well I may have to steal Terra's answer and say we each wear one leg. We have always been friends first and truly share in decision making.

3 comments:

ME said...

Hello!! I didn't know you had a BLOG!!!!! Nobody told me!!!

Jill Curry said...

Yeahhh! Welcome to the world of blogging! Keep us posted on the baby, you are in my daily thoughts and prayers!

Terra said...

Your background looks adorable. You must have figured it out! Nice job!