Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Roxy Update

Well...here we go: We had our Dr. appt this morning and she was dilated to a 2 and 50% effaced (sp?) Our doctor got called out during our appt and since she had had such drastic changes since last week he sent us over to the hospital to be monitored and do an ultrasound. HOURS later...no change; fluid was fine so they sent us home. She's been having contractions since 8:00 pm last night but I guess they just aren't productive enough yet. The nurse came in and said, "ok the doctor called and said he'll see you next week!!!" I was like, "Oh no, I don't think so!" I called and left a message for the doctor about scheduling an induction if she even makes it another day or two. I know that every labor and delivery is different, but I just don't think there is any possible way she can go much longer. The ultrasound showed that it is for sure a girl and she weighs about 8 pounds 7 ounces right now with fat feet, a fat elbow, she had a pouty look on her face and her hands were in fists!! Attitude already! I'll keep everyone posted when I know more.

4 comments:

ME said...

Oh my goodness! I know it's hard to be patient! I guess she's coming when she's ready, huh?

Beautiful Connections said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terra said...

Aww man! That isn't nice to send you to the hospital and then send you home. I remember telling Chris that I am not going back to the hospital unless I am bringing a baby home with me! I'll pray little Roxy makes her appearance soon! ~by the way, the word I have to type to verfiy is "dorken". Why does that make me giggle? It must be from being stuck inside for 2 days!

Brooke said...

Goodness! I will be praying that she will come very soon. Can't wait to meet her.