Sunday, March 15, 2009

February Fun





































It's hard to believe that February has come and gone and March is well on the way!! I have a ton of pics that I haven't posted yet. We've had lots going on in Feb. River turned 5, Roxy had her first Valentine's day, and let me just say how much she is growing! River and Roxy shared a Dr. checkup- River's 5th and Roxy's 2 month. He weighed 48 pounds and she weighed 12 lbs 13 oz! Boy does she like her food. I do believe she is cutting teeth because she is drooling constantly and can't keep her entire fist out of her mouth. River had his first tooth by 4 months so I think Roxy may be following her brother. If she gets fussy at all River will say, "she's just growing teeth! Oh I think I see one". She loves sitting up; I mean to the point of screaming if you lay her down. Believe me that sweet little girl has an opinion. I knew Roxy would have moxy!!! I hope you enjoy all the pics! Don't forget to check out the Promote Oklahoma Adoption link on the left. This is something that is very important to me!!!
















1 comment:

Becki Francy said...

thanks so much for your support, it means the world...