Sunday, February 22, 2009

First Pics




I'm so far behind on posting so I'll get to it today, but they will kind of be out of order. Oh well, such is my life now. I started back to work this week and honestly I did pretty good. I don't think I would have done near as well if Roxy wasn't going to Ms. Betty's, but we truly love her as a family member so it made it easier. River turned 5 on the 17th of February, and I'm not sure where that time went. Roxy is growing more and more every day. It's already as if she always existed because I can't remember a day of what life was like before her. I took them to have their pictures made together for the first time today and here are a few of them. I wanted to wait until I could get a good one of Roxy smiling, and well she did. Is it biased to say that I'm pretty sure I have the 2 most photogenic kids in the WORLD???I don't think so!!!!

2 comments:

Ashley and Marion said...

Candy these pictures are SO GOOD! I love the one of River and Roxy together, precious!

Anonymous said...

I just sat down tonigt to look into your blog. I expected River to still be this cute "little" chunky love monkey. I am amazed how much he has grown. WOW. Roxy is an absolute beauty. We are so happy for you all.
Shania Puckett