Saturday, January 24, 2009

One month checkup





Well Roxy had her one month check up even though she was really closer to 5 weeks old. She weighed 10 pounds and 3 ounces. She was 22 inches long and fell into the 75th percentile for both height and weight. She's starting to smile at us even though we haven't been able to catch it on camera but I will keep trying. Forest had to go out of town for 2 nights so my mom came up to stay with us. God bless moms! She did every piece of laundry in this house and even though I didn't really think our house was messy she seemed to be cleaning the whole time. She finally fell asleep on the couch and I snapped a picture. I'm sure she wouldn't want me posting it, but I think it is super sweet. River was so cute, he wanted to wash bottles so of course I let him. I even took pictures because I was afraid noone would believe me!!!!

1 comment:

Ashley and Marion said...

WOW Candy! I can't believe that she is able to set in the bumbo. What a sweetie! I love the picture of River washing the bottles. That is awesome that he wanted to help.