Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Roxy is ONE!!!






I think this has been the one of the best years of my life! I'm not saying it hasn't been filled with MANY ups and downs, but overall, I don't think I could possibly want for anything. This has been a super eventful week: River got all his long hair cut off, and Roxy had her first birthday. Both of these events make me tear up in an instant. Both my "babies" are growing so fast. Roxy is developing such a wonderful personality and I love listening to her sweet little voice. Except she is NOT quiet; in fact just the opposite! She screams everything. She knows two signs "more" and "all done" however, she is never "all done". She is constantly signing "more" and saying "MO" So other than mama, bubba, and sometimes dada, her favorite word is MO! She has a bottomless pit of a stomach. Here are some recent pictures.

No comments: